Select your prefered language:
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Multisends service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Multisends is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Multisends's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files Multisends has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Multisends at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Multisends are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Multisends users understand and agree that Multisends cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Multisends's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Multisends service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using Multisends to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
Multisends claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
Multisends will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide Multisends with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Multisends to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via email email@example.com.
Multisends is an online platform that provides you with the simplest infrastructure to send & share files with multiple recipients simultaneously around the world. Every month, users in over 100 countries send one billion files through our platform. Founded in 2018, and our team is based in United Kingdom.
Through Multisends, we want to make file transfer as easy as it can get. For the time being, we have restricted the file size to 50MB, with plans to increase the size as usage increases and based on demands. The goal is to make Multisends efficient enough to support file transfers, regardless of how heavy they are.
A Better Way to Share Large Files
What we offer is a better and professional way to share files with friends and family, including colleagues at work. The service is completely hassle-free. You don't have to register with us and what's more, you can avail all our services absolutely free of cost.
Your Files are Safe with Us
We use the very best encryption technique to ensure secured file transfer. You have an option to password your files and send your intended recipients the password securely via email, which would be required to access the received files.
Uploading and downloading of heavy files is in itself is a time-consuming process. Hence, we have tried to make your life easy by bypassing a few steps such as registration and email verification. Apart from your IP address and the mail ID, we don't track anything else. We don't analyze the kind of files that you transfer. So be confident and start using our pleasingly different service free of charges.